Anybody need support and encouragement?

Options
I am on here everyday and I enjoy supporting everybody. I've learned so much along my journey so far and can share tips and answer questions. I was a nurse before becoming disabled, so I am knowledgable in a lot of health issues. I suffer from a lot of health problems all related to being overweight for all my life. I am paying for my disregard for my health, but I am not letting that interfere with my losing wt. and trying take control of what I do. Please feel free to add me for support and encouragement.:smile:

Replies

• Patster67
    Patster67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just added you Smokey19, thanks for the message. Anyone is free to add me as well. I was quite motivated by something I read this morning: The goals you don't accomplish become the regrets you must accept.

I don't want to have any more regrets!!!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I don't want to have any regrets either. I regret what I did to my body, but I am trying to fix that now. "A life of unremmitting caution, without the carefree--or even, occasionally, the careless--may turn out to be half a life." Anna Quindlen.
  • jjmeyers2010
    jjmeyers2010 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just added you Smokey19, thanks for the message. Anyone is free to add me as well. I was quite motivated by something I read this morning: The goals you don't accomplish become the regrets you must accept.

I don't want to have any more regrets!!!

LOVE the quote...thank you for sharing it. I'm with you, I don't want anymore regrets regarding my health and eating habbits sooo.. GOALS, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!! :)
  • jjmeyers2010
    jjmeyers2010 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't want to have any regrets either. I regret what I did to my body, but I am trying to fix that now. "A life of unremmitting caution, without the carefree--or even, occasionally, the careless--may turn out to be half a life." Anna Quindlen.

You are doing so awesome, and you are an inspiration, for sure!!!!
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Smokey and Patster, I'm going to take both of you up on your offers and add you as friends. :)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Added you both. I like friending people who log in every day. If you're active, post almost daily and log every day, add me!
  • Aexanatomy
    Options
    The past couple of days have really been a struggle for me. The support system that started this journey with me.. all quit, but I just won't. But having someone motivation would be fantastic. If anyone else needs more people, add me! I do my best to be very encouraging.
  • gisipr
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gina I just recently got back on to this site. I was looking to find out how to post and not clear so I decided to answer you. Iam very encouraged to be back on a calorie diet. Been on the atkins for 2 months very restrictive diet but I did lose alot of inches. so I am back here hoping to sucessfully lose 75 pounds. I see how well you have done and thats very encouraging. hope to hear from you:smile: Gina
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Smokey19 you are awesome! I enjoy your posts and your encouragement and support. You are such an inspiration! Glad I added you weeks ago! Anyone can add me, too :)
  • fishiewishes
    fishiewishes Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    a lot of my friends have left so Im always looking for more support. I log honestly and come on daily, feel free to add <3
  • laurajean120
    laurajean120 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me looking for all the support i can take and looking to give some to.
  • Smokey19
    Options
    I will be there for all of you and I want to thank you for adding me and I added those who asked to be added. I am on here everyday and post a comment of support everyday. I care for my friends and help them anyway that I can. Anyone can feel free to message me anytime. I love hearing from my friends because I care deeply about all you them. I will be on here for the long haul and will continue logging even after I reach my goal because I have made friends that will continue to need support and I they have become real friends. My name is Kimberlee, 49.:flowerforyou:
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone would like to. I could always use some more support. I have fallen off the wagon and trying desperately to get back on. And while I love my current MFP friends, I feel I do not get the support I need.
  • Smokey19
    Options
    I've gone through and added all of you. I want you to know that I will be there for you. You will really get to know me because I write something every day. I would like to get to know all of you, too. I love all my friends and will do everything I can to help you. My name is Kimberlee, 49.
  • histemple2011
    Options
    I will gladly add you. I need all of the encouragment I can get. I recognize that I am an emotional eater. I plan to either drink water or eat fruit when feeling stressed. Thanks for any/all words of wisdom!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Always looking for nice buddies!
  • josue196
    josue196 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for support!
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request. :)
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello all, i am new to MyFitnessPal because I have been using a different Calorie Counter app, but the social community on this app is remarkable! I had to switch over. I am a personal trainer and plan to use this to keep track of my clients :P Hope you all have fun and please join me :O)
  • saved4one
    Options
    I haven't worked out consistently in about 2 months but I am excited & motivated to get back on the band wagon. I'm not that familiar with this site but I intend to get familiar with it so I can get encouragement & encourage someone else.