Stores...

What's are some good stores for shopping to lose weight? The stores I shop at, it is a challenge to find stuff that's good for you....
also must have decent prices......

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    i shop mainly trader joes and my local grocery store and sometimes a farmer's market and whole foods.

there are healthy options everywhere. even my corner bodega with every type of chip and candy in creation has fresh stuff, beans, rice, eggs and milk.
  • aliveandfree22
    aliveandfree22 Posts: 12 Member
    I like going to Sprouts for all my produce. It's usually great quality and I've gotten a lot for under $20
    If you don't have a Sprouts near you, I bet there is something similar.
    As far as meat goes, I'm not sure where to go for good prices...I haven't bought any in awhile.
    Canned tuna is low in price and healthy :)

Best of luck!!
  • I like going to Sprouts for all my produce. It's usually great quality and I've gotten a lot for under $20
    If you don't have a Sprouts near you, I bet there is something similar.
    As far as meat goes, I'm not sure where to go for good prices...I haven't bought any in awhile.
    Canned tuna is low in price and healthy :)

Best of luck!!

I found one right in my city, which is cool. I'll definitely be checking it out.

And @ other responses, traders joe has been on my mind for awhile, definitely need to check that place out... but I heard its expensive.