Would like support buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me too if you want - only at it a month, but kicking some *kitten* & always on here
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I used to be the unsupportive spouse. Now that my wife and I are on thus journey together I have discovered the importance of support and see where I have derailed her past effort. I have learned the errors of my ways and am now a big cheerleader for all my friends. If you like feel free to add me
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am extremely blessed in that I have great support from family and friends, but it is always great to have more support. We can bolster each other's efforts!
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Need some support buddies as well :) Anyone is free to add me! Let's do this! :happy:
  • TheSupermanda
    Options
    Support is definitely important! Feel free to add me.
  • lizabethmarshall
    Options
    that would be so cool.
  • cahannah73
    Options
    i am always willing to support anyone and looking for buddies as well. i am almost to my goal weight but could use encouragement from time to time to stay on track. feel free to add me.
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Never can have enough supporters...feel free to add me :)
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • arisuethd
    Options
    hello i'll be you support buddy i need to loose 60 pounds... i work at a restaurant... i feel like that should not matter but i got fat from eating here all the time...some feedback would be awesome...and buddy as long as we are loosing evena pound matters...so don't get disouraged...
  • bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I completely know how it is to gain weight from the work place. I used to work at sonic and because I practically lived there(my schedule being 2pm to 12-1 am) It's easy to eat many meals there. I started to take my own meals to work and some times I would walk to near by places for a salad or whatever.
  • strawberryfacej
    Options
    I just joined and I hope this helps me out with getting healthier and loosing pounds, feel free to add me as I like having support, guess we all need it ;)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • SpacePam
    Options
    Me too! Would love some more buddies!
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Been at this 2 1/2 years...lost 70 lbs and about 10-15 lbs to go. I love MFP...only been hear since July. There are loads of supportive people here. Recently I lost my mother and so many have helped me through so much! Love MFP. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm not going anywhere soon...even when I reach goal!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me