College and weight loss

Options
Need friends who r in college losing weight too! :) plz add me.

Replies

• chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm a freshman
    i'm 21 and male you can add me
    looking to lose 100 lbs
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and a grad student. I know how tough it is to try and lose weight in college with the crazy schedules, no time to cook, and having friends who want to go out all of the time. I really enjoy having other college aged friends on MFP for support so feel free to send me an add! :smile:
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) currently in college for my education major, junior, 20 years old :)
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im an 18 year old 1st year nursing student! Feel free to add me! :)
  • rain4jain
    Options
    Hey. I'm 20 and a new mother and a college student. Talk about hard work. Add me. ^_^
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    Hi, add me too ^^

Im 23 and have just started on on my BA and waight loss
  • alaskagirl5
    alaskagirl5 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Rachel and I'm a Senior nursing major! Holla!!! Can't believe I made it! but I could definitely use motivation for losing weight! Add me! :)
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    Hey! I'm a nursing major too! (Seems to be lots of us on MFP!) Would love some more college aged friends!
  • miart65
    miart65 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just turned 21 (yay!) and would love to have some more support from people my age. I'm a fine arts major and am super busy all the time. and it's tough to eat well when your only option is dorm food :/. Feel free to add me! we can help each other out!
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and also a college student trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me!
  • samanthacallan
    Options
    19 College Sophomore trying to lose 20lbs
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I am 23 and a graduate student, Very busy schedule but I am determined to cook for myself. Determined to lose about 25 lbs and reach a lower level of my BMI spectrum. I am a nursing student and weight-loss for me means a lot more than just loding weight to look good. It has many health implications and quality of life concerns.
    Please feel free to add me and i will try my best to support you in any way that I can.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

- Sonia
  • KaelinJulia
    Options
    Hey! Y'all can add me too (: I'm a college freshman, and trying to lose weight as well, and it would definitely be great to have other friends that are in the same boat as me.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Grad student 23.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me. I'm not in college anymore (graduated two years ago), but I did lose about 40 pounds while I was in college, so maybe I could share some tips with you! Good luck!
  • Xcarnold94X
    Options
    Hi I'm an 18 year old second year college student in the UK :-)
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    18 year old, first year pharmacy student :)
    add me!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    21 and an art student looking to loose 100lbs! Feel free to add me. C:
  • kate216
    Options
    i've been seriously struggling with balancing college and losing weight... anyone with the same difficulties feel free to add me :)
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old just about to finish college and working full time. It's so hard to find enough time to eat yet alone eat correctly! Anyways, ANYONE can feel free to add me. I would love to have a serious weight loss buddy!