New here and I really need a friend here too!!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Erika and I found this site just tonight when I decided I wanted to start losing weight. The main reason why I want to start now is I told myself that my fiance and I are not getting married until I look DAMN fine in my wedding dress! lol And i also just want to feel better about myself. Been down in the dumps since I moved and then lost my job. Moving cut the ties with any type of friendship I had with anyone. I need someone who can push me and to encourage me as well!

I hope to meet a few of you here and stay in close contact!

Erika

Replies

• SarahScales
    Options
    Hi Erika!

Fear not, you now have a whole forum of friends who you can't move away from!

We're all here to support you, and I know you CAN look damn fine in your wedding dress when you dedicate yourself!

Adding you :)
    Sarah.
  • WifeyCarion
    Options
    Welcome! I hope MFP helps motivate you as much as it motivates me!
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, yea there's the whole healthy aspect of it, but my real motivation is a mod fit Ben Sherman plaid and a Fred Perry sweater. I wanna look fine too damnit!
  • Polywood223
    Options
    Hello I'm new on here atleast the forum anyway looking to makes some good friends on here see y'all around
  • Tabithagulett
    Options
    Hi I am fairly new myself started a few weeks ago with an app on my phone now move on the the actual site...I love it.. My goal is pre kids weight...they are 9 and 11 tells you how much I have to lose...lol..This site will help anyone willing to do the work...
  • xTyraLove
    xTyraLove Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I recently joined MFP looking for friends and support! Add me if you need support here to lean a helping hand ????❤
  • erillyn
    erillyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm overwhelmed with how fast a response was here and how awesome everyone seems so far.