26/F/Australia - Shannan Ponton 8 Week Challenge

Options
Hey everyone

I'm a 26 year old female and about 5 years ago I lost 37kgs.. I've slowly put all that weight back on. I've started MFP a few weeks ago as well as going to the gym / working out at least 5 days a week. I am also starting the Shannan Ponton 8 week challenge on 22/10/12 so I'm really looking forward to that to keep me motivated. And this time... I want to keep it off!

If anyone out there wants to join me on this long road to getting healthy and staying fit, I'd be more than happy to support you too :)

Replies

• mprezn
    mprezn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    heya!! Welcome!!
    Whats the Shannan Ponton Challenge? I havnt heard of it?
    Im just trying to eat better and exercise at the moment... Hoping to see results!!
  • Marnie86
    Options
    Shannan Ponton is the male trainer from Austrlian TV show "Biggest Loser". He's 8 week challenge involves 6 days of exercise and limiting calorie intake to 1200 p/day. I'm looking forward to his online weekly tips and recipes and motivation from other challengers :)
  • mydarkdesirex
    mydarkdesirex Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    That's awesome for you to want to get started.

I did the Shannon Ponton challenge and it didn't work for me... I tried everything, ashy bines, shannon, meal replacements and the only thing that worked for me was a program called ditch the diet and that's because it's not based around counting calories or diet/exercise fads, just healthy eating at the right times.

I hope you do well in your journey though, I've lost 11 kilos so far, thanks to the help of my forum ditch the diet.