Walking dead Discussion....Spoilers inside.

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
I am late with this thread because I only got to see it last night. Having read the comics, I am not surprised bu most of the events. I do find it interesting how the little details are different but the main arc and events are true to the book.

I am trying to not want to punch Andrea in the face. If she was a super-hero, her name would be "Power-Ho". I just do not get it. She is new to the settlement but she feels she can break all the rules because they do not apply to her?

Whats with Glenn letting Merle get that close. He has no loyalty to him. Kneecap the Bi*ch. What a coincidence that the happened to be in the same place at the same time.

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I like where this is going! Darryl will end up killing his own brother for the group! That is my prediction!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Probably because Merle will get his hands on Carol. That will be the deciding factor.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i would want to punch Andrea too. she's probably the most unlikable character remaining from the first season.

Shane - dead
    Dale - dead
    Lori - dead

Andea needs to join this list.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Andrea could turn it around though, she could become a good character if they decided to.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i would want to punch Andrea too. she's probably the most unlikable character remaining from the first season.

Shane - dead
    Dale - dead
    Lori - dead

Andea needs to join this list.

I agree!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    What bugs me is her self-rightious attitude and then making excuses on why it is ok for her to do the same thing. Plus, she is quick to turn on her friends.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    With Lori and T-Dog gone, Andrea is my new character I wish would die already. Glenn is usually smarter than that but to be honest he's just about the only one merle could've taken and rick actually gave a damn (besides carl of course)
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I think they could have done more with T-Dog. But I think they are afraid of having more than one Black man in the group at a time. I do not remember more than one in the group at any give time. Plus, the black cast members seem to die quick. Like the elderly lady who committed suicide. Though the Govenor has one black man too. If they ever join the same group, you know one is going to die.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    With Lori and T-Dog gone, Andrea is my new character I wish would die already. Glenn is usually smarter than that but to be honest he's just about the only one merle could've taken and rick actually gave a damn (besides carl of course)

But why did Maggie let him get close to her????
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Humn I liked Dale he was the positive conscious of the group. That is why Rick has cracked now. Once Andrea see those fish tanks and his daughter I think shell have a wake up call. But I love the name Power-Ho...very appropriate.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    True. The tanks. I would like to know when Michonne learned to be a ninja.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have never liked Andrea because she really is a dumb b****, don't know why she hasn't died yet.

And Glen, as much as I like him, was being a dumbass. I would have have shot Merle in the head, the minute he popped
    up.... It's not like he can get sent to jail for killing him...

Seriously though, Andrea and most of the women on that show actually really piss me off..... This is why no one thinks women would be of is for almost anything during an apocalypse.
  • Charlie003
    Options
    I think Andrea is trying to run with the big dogs and the men just humor her to get in her pants. She has skills, she should just use them without trying to be all macho. I am expecting her to grab her crotch and say suck it after a kill.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Too funny...Suck it...as she wipes the blood from her face. Michone is a Bad *kitten*!!
  • EricV2
    EricV2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Am I wrong for wanting to see Carl eaten??
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    Oh! Oh! Oh! I am so excited to see other walker fans! One more day until more zombies. Wondering what's going to happen to Glen and Maggie next.
    Be even more excited if there is a Sons of Anarchy thread here too.....
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Oh! Oh! Oh! I am so excited to see other walker fans! One more day until more zombies. Wondering what's going to happen to Glen and Maggie next.
    Be even more excited if there is a Sons of Anarchy thread here too.....

Me too, I feel so bad for Juice!!
  • sergiotacchini
    Options
    Am I wrong for wanting to see Carl eaten??

No, i'm with you on that one!!!
  • Icanredefinemyself
    Options
    I posted this in the other walking dead thread, but I would like to create a tradition here of other walker fans joining me in eating something meaty and rare on Sunday nights as they watch the show. Last week, ribs. Today- rare beef. Next Sunday I'm thinking some sort of sausagy entrails....
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am trying to not want to punch Andrea in the face. If she was a super-hero, her name would be "Power-Ho".

Hahaha, perfect!

I am really interested to see how Michonne is going to interact with the prison group. I really like her as a character, and I think she'll add a much needed new dimension. Sure, she's kinda unbalanced, but I think I would be too after all that, haha.