What weight did guys start hitting on you?

Options

Replies

• petite_boleyn
    Options
    Height: 5'1
    Starting weight: 153
    Current weight: 110

Men have always noticed me, that was never the issue. But I gotta admit, now that I'm much smaller I do get more attention.
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    They never stopped no matter what I weighed. Which is why i prefer going out with my big scary dog
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I've been bigger and smaller. Either I don't get "hit on" or I don't notice if I do.
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been bigger and smaller. Either I don't get "hit on" or I don't notice if I do.

Same.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    In terms of aesthetics, it's about body fat percentage for me and having a strong, athletic body; body weight is meaningless to me.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1. 5'6"
    2. 230 pounds
    3. Honestly men have always hit on me here and there, but it didn't become so frequent until I hit about 155 or so and coincidentally started lifting around that time. Definitely a HUGE ego boost. :)
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    5'4, ~185 lbs (125 lbs. now)

...i'll let you know when it starts!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    146 SW
    125 CW
    Never stopped getting hit on.
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    My heighest was 208, and I had attention then.
    Currently 169, and I'm getting more attention than when I was 145.
  • 240x30
    240x30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    it's not about size, weight, pants size or eye color. It's about whole package. Confidence. Personality.

I almost never get hit on. I guess I'm a bore... I dunno. Hoping the weight loss will help.
  • goldair23
    Options
    5"7
    My current and starting weight is 165
    And I've always had guys hitting on me and asking me out? Doesn't every girl haha? xo
  • Iberipped
    Options
    These posts are quite humorous lol.
    Haha we guys love hittin on chicks
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    SW: 155
    CW:131
    I think they started noticing me just recently.. but since I am married I don't pay any attention.. just a huge ego boost... my grandmother asked me one day "You must have to keep the men at the gym off you with a bat cause you are so skinny!!" LOL no, but thank you grandma!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    In terms of aesthetics, it's about body fat percentage for me and having a strong, athletic body; body weight is meaningless to me.

^this!

That is what I am going for now, that's why I pay more attention to that and take my body fat measurements weekly... so far.. 18%.. not too shabby
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    5'8
    Highest Weight : 260
    Current Weight : Unknown (see profile for explanation)

but i dont think it was a weight milestone that guys started hitting on me it was more of a point when i started dressing my body better and taking more time to fix my hair and put together a nice outfit. which was only in the last year and a half maybe two.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    6ft 2.
    Start: 240lbs
    Now:206lbs

I'm 18 and boys my age hit on anything that moves so ever since I got boobs it's been non stop.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Married but nontheless started at 5'9, started at 180, and 160 is when I noticed I was getting a lot of attention; from my husband and otherwise. ;) Be careful what you wish for and make sure you're losing weight for the right reasons though.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Never lol. Not before, not now...not ever :P
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    i never get hit on.
  • HollowedOutHeartx
    Options
    5'5 and 111lbs.
    As for getting hit on? Never haha.