30 day challenge. Anyone up for an overhaul by Christmas?

Options

Replies

• mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I come home from my 9 month deployment the middle of January! I've been able to lose 37 lbs, looking to lose the last 9 and then re-evaluate my goals! So 5 before Christmas would be awesome! Lets do work!!! :)
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I want to join to! I have been slacking big time since returning from vacation and I will be heading home in March and want to look like a new woman. Many of my coworkers I haven't seen for 3 years since I first deployed... ready for a healthy future!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have really gotten off track so maybe this will help.
  • LanaWessels
    Options
    I'm definitely in!! I'm just starting a healthier lifestyle and this would be an excellent way to keep me accountable.
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I am feeling good about the program right now!!! I have been slipping off track... but I am trying to hold on. I can use all the encouragement I can get at this point.
  • mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    On top of the 5lbs weight loss... Anyone down for 100 miles by Christmas? I was going to just do it myself.. But, if I post it on here.. its real!!! And I will have to hold myself accountable! WHO IS WITH ME?!?
  • crisdai
    crisdai Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I m in.and I want to do 100 miles by Christmas.I will start ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! :)
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Pick me, pick me!
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Been less than motivated lately, so this'll be a good way to start working on that!
  • IzzyEmber
    IzzyEmber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well this is just what I needed
  • meribel46
    Options
    Please can I join? :flowerforyou: I go skiing in less than 6 weeks & I need to knuckle down & get fitter & lighter! I'm 2 stone lighter than the last time I went skiing (March this year) but would like to lose a little more & my morivation seems to have gone AWOL
    :noway:

What do we have to do to join in?
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I would be happy with a 5 pound loss although I hope for more than that. I need to get out of my bad eating ruts so my other goal is to record my meals faithfully again! If I don't want to record eating the food I shouldn't eat it!

Are we starting this today or tomorrow?
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm so in!

After thanksgiving had a personal reality check that if I want to last the last 15 pounds by February I gotta be in it to win it! Aiming to stay under my personal calorie goal every single day until Christmas and absolutely no bored snacking, something I often have trouble with!

Let's do this guys! This will keep me motivated!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! My challenge is to stop the nighttime eating. I do great during the day, but then lose it after 7 or 8 when I let my guard down. I am visiting relatives at Christmas and would like to be down a few pounds and know if I quit the nighttime eating that I will be.
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm in - in my own little way. I need to lose a lot of weight, but if I could keep my sugar intake at the 30 grams/day or less and lose 2 pounds I'd feel like I've succeeded! I'm doing this not just for me but so I can get pregnant & have a healthy baby! :)

I'm with you on the sugar! That's my biggest struggle. It seems to me like almost everything has sugar!

Hi Guys, I decided last week to try and keep my sugar below 30g per day - whilst I'm hoping it will help with weight loss, I recently have been reading about how sugar can contribute to bad skin (acne) which I suffer from. At 24 yrs old, and having tried everything else I figured I'd give this a go to try and shift 'teenage' skin.

Mind if I add you guys - finding it tough as ou say - everything has sugar in it!!

:)
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm really in for a 30 day challenge. Mainly caus I know I'll binge over christmas so I could do with losing as much as possible so the impact isn't so bad OR the loss will motivate me note to binge!

I'd love to lose 6lbs.:ohwell:
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm up for 100 miles too.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the challenge! I am totally in! I have been a backslider and need some support and motivation.

Thanks to your husband for his service and to you and your family for your sacrifice. I am a military mom and I get it. :heart: I wish you well!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    im down :D