BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
    Im here for the long haul Ive got a long way to go
    Feel free to add me always happy to help along other people who are with me
    Good luck on your journey :smile: :flowerforyou: xx
  • Tabithagulett
    Options
    Overall I need to lose about 60-70 lbs, but I'm making myself take it slow and doing 10-20 lbs increment goals. I think that helps more because you feel less pressure of "Oh my god I have that much more to go."
  • Tabithagulett
    Options
    I am also trying to do it 10 at a time...my fisrt goal was by the end of this week..I didn't make 10 but I did hit 9 lbs. lost. But I am not letting it get to me just happy that I have lost that much...my next is Christmas to be down 10 to 15
  • helmsap
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose about 100lbs, but I am aiming for 50 initially. I would love to join your group. I'm interested in hearing about meal/reciepe suggestions.:smile:
  • Sonatrice
    Options
    I'm new to the site, but not to losing weight and counting cals.. would love to meet some new friends to chat with, get tips from, support each other etc. I have a lot to lose and am so extremely dedicated to reaching my goal.

I want to be part of your dedicated and supportive group!

I'm new here too--not even two weeks yet, but I feel as you do, "so extremely dedicated to reaching my goal." I find the food log enlightening and kinda fun, but I could sure use some pals here to help me feel less alone! I have 70 pounds to lose, but that number feels so big, so I'm focusing on smaller goals. I chose the recommended path of making a lifestyle change rather than crash dieting, because I NEVER want to feel this unhealthy again! Yes, I want to fit into my clothes again, and I'd like to feel attractive again, but most of all, I want to be healthier and have the energy to do the things I love and care for the people I love.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Any and everyone is free to add me. I've met some great MFP friends and having support has been amazing!!
  • latchington
    Options
    I've lost 12 lbs so far, and I have 68.8 lbs to lose! I've been on here since september, so not that long!
  • amandarae1050
    Options
    i wanna lose 90 pounds and today is day one! my goal is 40 pounds in two months which i know is kinda of unrealitic but ive got to do it. i had breat reduction surgery in march and i always said that my execse that i didnt exersice was my breasts were too big well now i dont have an excuse! so here we go!!