Urge to snack has dropped way down!

Options
I am happy to report that my urge to snack has dropped way down. I used to crave a snack every 3 hours, and I wanted sweets!! Now I am having a healthy snack once in a while, and my sweet tooth has abated. I still like just a bit of sweet for dessert (one small cookie, for instance), but this is huge progress for me!!

Replies

• rhflower
    rhflower Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also noticing that my cravings have decreased. Being a self-confessed sugar addict I didn;t think it was possible, but my new mantra is that Everything is Possible!
    I'm hoping to start enjoying excercise. I'm still one of those that does it because I have to.
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am also finding this. But I'm making a real effort to eat regular balanced meals. Good job to all of us!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    lucky!!! i wanna eat all the foodz!
  • deadbambi
    Options
    Me too. It only took a few days of clean eating, and my urges to eat every hour or so have majorly cut back.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I have noticed this too. It's like I suddenly, after all of these years, have a healthy relationship with food!
  • LoveRagdolls
    Options
    I know, right?? I am ecstatic. And good for you -- 108 pounds lost?? You rock!
  • LoveRagdolls
    Options
    Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!