No longer over 200 pounds

Options
i stepped on my scale this morning and the number was pleasing. One, it didn't begin with a 2!
I'm so excited and just wanted to share this with anyone who needs a little nudge. I credit this entirely to the site (oh and to me), but mostly here because everyone was so motivating and I truly kicked my butt everyday. Also sort of to remind people, I wasn't eating enough and my body was holding out. Lastnight I had a half a piece of cheesecake and a glass of milk. To many that's nothing but to me it's SUGAR and the evil. But somehow eating more pushed me to lose more. So you don't have to starve to lose weight effectively.
Keep going MFP'ers!

Replies

• Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    You go, girl!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Super exciting!!! Congrats, girl. Keep up the awesome work!
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    i can't wait to be in "onederland". :smooched:
  • ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    oh and great job!!!!!!!!
  • jtorres81
    jtorres81 Posts: 14
    Options
    I gotta tell you that its true I mean I've lost the few lbs i've gained but, sometimes more body gets used to eating less that your weightloss is slowed but, here i come with a piece a cake or something and my scales drops a lbs or two. lol. I can't wait to be under 200 I was under I think 4 months ago to 198 but i started eatin horribly but, i'm bk on the diet regimen and hoping to get it donw atleast if I make it to 180 by may i'll be happy.
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am on the brink of the edge of 2 also. I can not wait to see the feeling for myself. You should be very proud of your self for this and shout it to the world. Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I don't know if there is a better feeling then seeing the number go below that 200 lb mark. I can't wait to reach it myself.
  • leonirmt
    leonirmt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you who are working so hard and to you for getting below 200lbs!!!! That is such great news and keep at it ladies!:happy:
  • jschneider360
    Options
    I know the feeling well! I started at 209 on January 13th 2010 and when I got below 2 (first time in years) it was a great feeling..now on an even better note I need 3 lbs to get below 180. THATS INSANE! I havent been in the 170's since like 10 years ago. Its amazing what hard work and focusing can do! Keep up the good work because there isnt a better feeling in the world!
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    Keep it going, Don't celebrate, accelerate...
  • lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Best thing ever! I can't wait for that. :D
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I KNEW you could do it!!! I'm right behind you!!! 2lbs to go :happy:
    I am very, very proud of you!!! :drinker:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    congrats!

I am right on 200.....some days under some days over......I want to be under 200 for good!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That is pretty exciting. :)
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. My first goal is to be at the 200 lb mark by my birthday, which is May 3. My last weigh in was 212, but I have been sick this week and eating crap the whole time. Here's hopin! :drinker:
  • divandisguise
    divandisguise Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Before long, you will be saying bye-bye 190's. I also recently got under the 2's. it is wonderful. i am about 2 pounds away from the 180's. the 190's went pretty fast for me. change can be so exciting!!