50 down, 50 to go

Options
Hi all,

I am "almost" at my 50 lb. mark (49.5), looking to lose 50 more. I'd love friends that are at about the same place in their journey. I'm 26, married and from a small town.

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am 104 lbs. down but have another 50 to lose. I am married to a wonderful man, have no children and live in a small town out in the middle of nowhere. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • rgriner80
    rgriner80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I'm 24 pounds down with 50 to go... I am 32, married, no kids, and also from a small town. Looking for motivation and support as I haven't been progressing much lately. :(
  • djgoing
    djgoing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dj I'm 42 have 2boys & a new grandson I to live in a very small in the country iv lost about 30lbs & I have about 60 tp go add me to your friends.....:-)
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 36, married no kids and I have lost 40 pounds. I am looking to lose 40 more pounds, that will put me in a healthy weight range. I will likely want to shave a few more pounds off from there, but for me the healthy part is the most important thing! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great jobs guys.
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I have a great guy, son in college and have 2/3 to my goal left...feel free to friend me :)
  • mommieoftwingirls12
    Options
    hi, i just hit my 50 lb mark and i am trying for 28-30lbs more...i am married with 3 kids who i adore...feel free to add me! :)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow great job so far, i'm aiming to lose at least another 36lbs x
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just hit the 50 mark for the second time (I lost 75 pounds, but "found" 28 of them back over the summer and fall, and am finally losing again). I am hoping to lose another 60 or so.