Anyone up for a NMTZ / BFBM Challenge 11/25 -12/25

Options
So, I'm ready to take December, a month where I usually get way off track and gain at least 8lbs, and CHALLENGE myself to get in AMAZING shape! Who's with me?! The protocol will be to workout 5-6 days per week alternating Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism every other day with 1-2 rest days each week. I've ready amazing reviews about these workouts, but have yet to see any Before and Afters using this program. So I'm ready to produce some!

If your interested, state your goal for the next 4 weeks and your current body measurements (whatever you want to track)

Goal: Workout at least 25 of the next 30 days for at least 45 mins
Incorporate at least 3 days of yoga each week

Starting Stats:
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 143.5
Thighs: 24”
Small waist: 27 3/4”
Pouch 1" below button: 34”
Hip bones: 36”
Booty: 39”

I also took pictures, which I hope to share at the end of the month.

Replies

• BunnyFit2989
    BunnyFit2989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Although I don't have any Jillian Michaels stuff. I will be working from Bodyrock tv, Blogilates, perhaps some P90x dvds that I have, and campus fitness classes, in addition to any stuff I do in the gym myself.
  • I'm in as these two are in my current rotation (love 'em both), but I need a kick up the *kitten* diet-wise.

My goal:
    - To do NMTZ and BFBM on alternate days every day in December (except Christmas and poss. December 14th, when I have a major piece of work on).
    - To do C25k on NMTZ days.
    - To do Cardio Yoga with Jillian on BFBM days when I have time. Like the workout, but always opt for higher calorie burn ones instead. I'd like to improve my flexibility again, however.

Will post stats when I figure out what they are. Don't own working scales or a measuring tape... hmm.