Looking For Support

Options
Looking for friends that will stay motivated along with me. I have lost 47 pounds so far (actually I did hit 50 but slipped a few pounds) but all my friends are giving up. Need people that will be doing this for the long haul.

Replies

• sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I update everyday. Feel free to add me. I feel the same way, alot of my mfp have given up. Overall Ive lost 29 pounds and got about 22 more to go
  • wsbrown176
    wsbrown176 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am currently not working out due to surgery but am looking for people to keep me motivated with Diet alone for the next six weeks.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me. I am in it for the long haul. Still have about 70-75 pounds to lose...I am aiming for it to be gone over the next year!
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me in. I have another 27lb to lose at least and i am on this site everyday.
  • winterblue3
    winterblue3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need a support group. I've got 20 - 30 pounds to lose and haven't stuck with anything long enough to keep any weight loss off. I lose 5 pounds over the course of 2 - 3 weeks and then gain them all back on the fourth week.
  • winterblue3
    winterblue3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    And then let me know how to find the group as I am new to this online community thing.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I have been in maintenance for about a year (lost 75, gained 40, lost 35) but I am looking to start a serious exercise routine again through the winter months. It is a two way street for motivation.