What would you do.... for a tummy tuck?

Options
I have nasty saggy skin after kids and weight loss.
I joke with my sister's....Will *kitten* for Tummy Tuck.
Oh maybe someday, when I have extra money or win the lotto..yeah right.
What would u do? Lol

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Absolutely anything!!

I'm on the UK NHS waiting list but that could be a long wait
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Nothing. It shouldn't have to come to that.
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    Really people...nothing???
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Well I don't want a tummy tuck so much as Liposuction.I'd clean the surgeon's house,polish his/her does every morning(providing they didn't smell)

I'd cook and clean for him/her every month...but if they did a bad job they'd have diarrhoea for a week!!!!

I'd even bump up the favours to complimenting them everyday and do the laundry (which I hate)

I'd probably eat a bag of Kangaroo *kitten* (have you seen I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here or Fear Factor?

Ahem ....(a small bag thank you) and hey have to be washed and boiled thoroughly...oh who am I kidding its still a horrible bit of meat.

Ha ha ha kidding honestly ...I don't know...but I'll pray to win the lotto everyday.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    nothing I don't want one
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    Well I don't want a tummy tuck so much as Liposuction.I'd clean the surgeon's house,polish his/her does every morning(providing they didn't smell)

I'd cook and clean for him/her every month...but if they did a bad job they'd have diarrhoea for a week!!!!

I'd even bump up the favours to complimenting them everyday and do the laundry (which I hate)

I'd probably eat a bag of Kangaroo *kitten* (have you seen I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here or Fear Factor?

Ahem ....(a small bag thank you) and hey have to be washed and boiled thoroughly...oh who am I kidding its still a horrible bit of meat.

Ha ha ha kidding honestly ...I don't know...but I'll pray to win the lotto everyday.

I would do those too :-)
  • 2204givme
    Options
    lots lol im 20 with 3 kids ..i ****en want to feel human again
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nothing.
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    nothing I don't want one

Oh to be young again.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Well, I love my tummy and fear pain, so I would do just about anything to avoid one!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I would do just about anything. I want the Mommy Procedure. Tummy tuck, lipo and breast augmentation. I can't think of much I wouldn't do actually. LOL
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Find yourself a sugar daddy. :heart:
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    I honestly would....terrible I know. But I can put aside morals for a short while. Haha
  • morgynsmama
    Options
    I would do just about anything. I want the Mommy Procedure. Tummy tuck, lipo and breast augmentation. I can't think of much I wouldn't do actually. LOL
    Heck yeah id love to get it all done too!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I honestly would....terrible I know. But I can put aside morals for a short while. Haha

:noway: :noway:
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I'll find you one if you find me a sugar mommy.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Not a single thing.
    I would love to win the lottery so that I could work out another hour a day at the gym.
  • lizzyscupcakes
    lizzyscupcakes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i would like to lose another 14ish kgs before deciding if i needed one. I too woud want a boob job before a tummy tuck. i would be someones live in slave if i really wanted one.
  • baasland
    baasland Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I feel like if anyone were offered a free tummy tuck that they would take it..