College and weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a college student as well (finishing up my sophomore year this semester) and I'm trying to lose some weight as well. It's difficult and I would love to have more friends who are going through the same things I am.
  • fishifishy
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old Education student, trying to lose around 50-60 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)

(I need a swift kick in the butt somedays, so having people to motivate me would help!)
  • jlkarnes
    jlkarnes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jessica, I'm 20. College sophomore, looking to drop some weight and get healthy!
    I'd love to make some friends on here to encourage and support one another! :)
  • purpl3monk3y
    Options
    Hey im jessica, 23 and looking to lose 15 lbs and tone up
    i dont do alot of exercise because i dont have the time. just the basi up and down the stairs, walking to school (10min) and i try to get in some sit ups. I also have physio once a week and do some exercises to stengthen my legs but thats about it. Hoping to join the gym in january
    so for the next 2 weeks im spennding most of my nights at my school woring in the computer lab, and i get a bit hungry.
    I make dinner and bring it but when it comes to snack foods thats where i make my mistake
    any ideas for those late night cravings?
    I had a plan to not eat after 9 (im usualy up till late) and not that im up till at least 5am doing homework, 9pm doesnt work
    also some quick, inexpensive heathy dinner ideas might be helpful