I need some motivation!!!

Options
Any ideas / suggestions for getting motivated to make it past this plateau is apprecied!

Thanks

Replies

• sherilyn1203
    Options
    Visualize yourself where you want to be at with your body and then meditate on that to some relaxing music...
  • nikkiredd
    Options
    Okay, I will give it a try!!! Thanks
  • ssappy44
    ssappy44 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same spot right now... just gotta push through it.. don't let your mind wander.. don't take no for an answer.. when I find myself thinking too much...or justifiying why I don't have to follow my plan today (which is many days) ...just have to shut down the voices (take that how you want, hehe) get up, do something to redirect the "boredom" or lack of energy/motivation. Don't spend too much time in your head!... or is that just me?? :0
  • JilianneEmans
    Options
    I am sitting down tonight and re writing my goals down. Where I want to be and why I am doing this. Making a motivation board this weekend and pulling out my weight loss jars I made with pounds lost and pounds to go. Just trying to visualize again where I am going and to keep it all into perspective. Feel free to add me if you would like another friend to help you!! Or anyone else can too!! Good luck :)
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Just think of where you want to be and what is standing in your way. We all face obstacles and the difference between the winners and loosers is the winners find a way around or through the obstacles and the losers get to the obstacle and turn and back away just keep doing what your doing and you will plow right through it!