looking of supporters

Options
Hello all,
I am very excited to be joining my fitness pal. looking at al the success stories everyone has and seeing all the cool goals people set for themselves. Well now i am going to make my own success story :) I would like to have some support though so feel free to add me at any time so we can encourage each other

Replies

• TempoChiarisce26
    Options
    HI!!,

Like you, i am ready to build my own sucess story! I have alot of weight to lose and can relate to needing support and encouragement! I will be here for a while, and refuse to give up this time! LETS ROCK IT!! :) Feel free to add me!

-Maria
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :)
    Feel free to add me too! (:
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    Hi,

Good luck on your journey. Ive just begun mine today too. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Excira
    Excira Posts: 21
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I'm here to give support as well as to learn from others. :)
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi there...Feel free to add me anyone!!!
  • JilianneEmans
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter!! I am always on and encouraging and have an open diary!! :) I look forward to sharing our journeys...
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and just purged all of my inactive "friends." Feel free to add me if you want.
  • fdalal1
    Options
    Hey all. Feel free to add me. Could do with the motivation and support!
  • Nahid99
    Options
    You can add me
  • Elbeckistan
    Elbeckistan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well! I will try and support in any way I can! Good Luck on your journey! :)
  • cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can use all the support and motivation from others and hopefully help as many others along the way. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • nanaay
    Options
    hey! feel free to add me as well :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, good luck on your lifestyle changing journey. It is always good to have MFP friends support.
  • charlesvancil
    Options
    Hi. Just thought it would be nice to talk to people...
  • active50s
    active50s Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure, then we can do this together, add me as a friend!

LD
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well.