Anybody need support and encouragement?

Options
2»

Replies

• kayla1125
    Options
    Just sent you an add request!!! You are already very encouraging for me.
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends that are on here consistently and looking for encouragement. @Smokey, I went in and did a friend request and then hit the back button. Hopefully it went through. :P

Anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you as I am very active and log everyday and need and would love support and encouragement
  • GRANDMA59X12
    GRANDMA59X12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found MFP in June and was doing really good. Then I fell off the wagon, I think I am back on track now but how do you avoid falling off the wagon, It is so easy, I hate the upcoming holidays cause it always provides me with the excuses to eat. I know they are all bad excuses but Im trying to be honest. I to have a lot of health issues . Including 3 blood clots in my lungs. You would think I had learned my lesson , but I didn';t
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I'm around every day, but I won't encourage anyone to eat less than 1200 calories or to avoid exercise, and I would prefer that you not encourage me to do so.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Friend Request you too! I did well last year, lost 34 lbs, then in January my hubby got sick and spent 2 weeks in hospital (he's fine now), and when he came home I got hit with a case of sciatica for 3 weeks, so really got out of the habit of both eating healthy/logging as well as exercise. So...guess what, I gained it all back! I have found a couple of challenges that sounded good, but I just am not getting it together to really get/stay motivated. And yet I really want this! I do have friends who have encouraged me, (and when I am on fire I love to encourage others as well lol) but I have been so inconsistent so many of them do drop off after a while, I can't blame them.

I knowe we're heading into the CHristmas season so I would really appreciate encouragement to stay on the straight and narrow. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am sending a FR as well. I log in every day and love to give and receive support and encouragement!

Please feel free to add me (to anyone else who wants even more support!!)
  • ChrisRoss_01
    Options
    Added. I think accountability and friendship are two of the most powerful factors in weight loss. Anyone else can add me also, if they are serious about taking charge of their health again like me.
  • bethanmarie93
    Options
    I'm just starting out and could use some support. In return I am happy to support others :smile:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I would never encourage anyone to eat less than 1200 calories a day. I, myself, try to stay under 1400 calories a day.
  • ladypinktulip
    ladypinktulip Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I do!!! I sent you a friend request