Jillian Michaels Fat Burner

Options
I just started taking Jillian Michaels fat burner pills today. I took 2 this morning and so far I feel fine. I have energy but not the jitters. I was wondering if anyone else is taking these and if they have helped.

Replies

• jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have taken them, and I've also taken the Calorie Control ones and I have to say they are AMAZING!!!
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I took both plus I did the Detox before I started the pills and I have to say I didn't get much out of any of them. I didn't feel anything like jitters either or any side affects. Maybe I needed to stay on them longer??? I went back to using Alli as it has worked for me in the past.
    I think maybe I should have taken them a little longer.
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    I've taken other ones, but not Jillian Michaels... I just heard on the radio though that she's getting sued because they don't give results! Eeeck!
  • AmberMcDowell
    Options
    yea I heard the same thing but the women that are suing her were under the impression that they could eat chocolate cake all day long, take these pills and still lose weight. So I dont give much credit to that law suit :)
  • IBMDMOM01
    Options
    i did this and it did not work .... the new trim spa engery works wonder it controled my appitate and i ate 1 slice of pizza instead of 3