Have you had coffee with hot chocolate?

Options
xoSugarPlumxo
xoSugarPlumxo Posts: 18 Member
Hey everyone!
So on some days before work I like to drink some coffee for the extra kick to get me going and in the summer I was making a frozen coffee drink but now its getting cold! I'd like to try a drink that is hot that includes diet hot chocolate and coffee. I've looked online to try and find something but nothing is catching my eye. I am thinking about just trying to make a drink on my own by doing instant coffee, almond milk, hot chocolate, and creamer but idk if it would be any good and would hate to have to throw it away. So if anyone can help me out so I can drink a nice warm cup of chocolatey coffee goodness please let me know! Thanks!! : )

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time, it's good!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    It's good!! Tim Horton's has it and it's called the Cafe Mocha.
    Also, hot chocolate with a mint tea bag thrown in.. yum! lol
  • terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    isn't that mocha coffee?
    you'll find some if you search under that.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I make my own all the time. 1 TB of cocoa powder, splash of milk , pinch of sweetness, coffee. VOILA! I've also used a square or 2 of dark chocolate instead of cocoa powder.
  • xoSugarPlumxo
    xoSugarPlumxo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank u!!! I will def try to do that. Could I just use a packet of hot chocolate and add instant coffee and some almond milk?
  • animallover1989
    Options
    Out here tim hortons actually sell a drink half coffee half hot chocolate. Its called a Mocha.
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Sooo good and easy, just take a teaspoon of semi sweet dark hersey's chocolate chips and lower into your hot coffee, stir gently. Add a marshmallow on top for xtra bliss! yum! I am ready for winter breezes! And a fire in the fireplace!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've added some sugar free chocolate and cinnamon, its so good!
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I always add a little bit of sugar free cocoa mix to my coffee...gives it that mocha flavor for a very few added calories.
  • Bean5
    Bean5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Look on Food.com and search for Mocha Coffee mix. It's easy, makes about 16-20 servings ( 2 T of mix that you add to hot water), and it is Amazing with Cinnamon whiskey added if it's not a workday! Lol
  • girlnamedlee
    girlnamedlee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'll occasionally use sugar free Swiss Miss & a packet of Stevia to sweeten it up a bit more in my super strong coffee. It tastes decedent because I usually just drink black coffee.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Fun fact that's what a Dunkachino is. Everyone thinks it's something special, but it's just hot chocolate and coffee! Well it's a mix so I guess it wouldn't taste exactly like mixing hot chocolate and a pot of coffee, which people often did when I worked there! Quite a common order in the winter. People add pepper schnapps to it haha it tastes good that way ! But the flavors compliment each other well I think
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    i use the coffee to make the hot cocoa ,add a little cream and some sweetener and it satisfies both the coffee and the chocolate craving.
  • Arunakae
    Options
    I don't put in any creamer (sometimes a little almond milk), but often I just take black coffee and add a packet of No Added Sugar Swiss Miss and drink it like that. I find it quite delicious.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Fun fact that's what a Dunkachino is. Everyone thinks it's something special, but it's just hot chocolate and coffee! Well it's a mix so I guess it wouldn't taste exactly like mixing hot chocolate and a pot of coffee, which people often did when I worked there! Quite a common order in the winter. People add pepper schnapps to it haha it tastes good that way ! But the flavors compliment each other well I think

I was just about to mention dunkachino's... I miss those mixed with some baileys lol
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    They call it a Cafe Cocoa at my local coffee shop, it is very tasty! one of my favs.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    that's a mocha. i just made one today with caramel hot chocolate. yum.
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes! I mix Swiss Miss diet hot chocolate with fresh brewed coffee when I'm craving something warm and chocolately.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I add a peppermint stick to my hot chocolate when I have it. As far as coffee goes, it's either straight up or 'irish' for me :)
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I have coffee and hot chocolate all the time. Mmmmm, it's the best!