gorgeously green diet?

Options
I bought this book today and the diet plans look pretty good. It's all about being eco-friendly while eating the most healthy things you can. I was wondering if anyone had experiences with it. Cravings, cost, feasibility...

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Gorgeously_Green_Diet.html?id=gYHUqzqdzE0C

Replies

• erin4609
    erin4609 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think it's good for your soul to eat that way :) It's good for you and it's good for the Earth. That's the way I always try to eat. I think the world would be a very different place if everyone ate like that
  • tattoogrrl28
    Options
    I cleaned out my pantry and fridge today. It's amazing the nasty preservatives and dyes and general yuckiness that hide in everyday food. I just got back from the grocery store though, and spent $300 replacing everything with organic and healthy. I'm pretty excited to start eating better, and hopefully feeling better too!
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I eat like this every six weeks to cleanse. The best advice I can give you is to not leave the produce section if you're in a normal grocery store. Obviously, a Whole Foods or Sprouts will give you a little more room to explore safely, but if you stick to the produce section you'll stay on the wagon.