New to MFP

Options
Hi All my fitness pals~

I am new here and I have scary lots of weight to loss!

Does anyone have the experience of staying in the same lifestyle then one day you weight your weight, it's like historical high record breaking again?None of my jeans fits me anymore - that literally delays my time leaving house for work.I can't remember last time I post a photo without the attempts to edit it.Wish me luck!

Hope you all achieve your goals:)

Replies

• fitmommy2013
    fitmommy2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, i am new here. i came from sparkpeople and that i thought id try something new. so i am hoping that i will get sucess from this site.

goodluck everyone
  • cananimal
    cananimal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been here for 5 days so I am new to...I find the site really user friendly and the ppl are very supportive and friendly, wishing you success dont forget to log in and track it really helps so much!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me, as long as you have an open diary and post daily.

Good luck!
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to you all. I have lost and gained but let me tell you there are amazing people here with lots of knowledge find what works for you and be kind to yourself. track your food for most that isnt the issue it is portion control. It is best to eat every 2 to 3 hours if you can, and drink the water. you can still eat out just track the calories.... you can do this! log in talk to people there is so much support her and it works I promise. Good luck and please feel free to add me. What ever I can do to help let me know.

Heather