Hi!!!!

Options
I'm new on here. I'm 21 but don't get me wrong I've experienced more things for my age then most adults have. I'm much more mature for my age than most people think! But anyways I'm just trying to take back my health and my life and get myself down to a healthy weight so that I can be healthy again....I've really let myself go since High School and now that I've got a career in line with a job, now its time to focus on getting healthy!!! So really add me if your really going to motivate and push me otherwise don't bother!!! I'm also going to blogging about my journey to turn myself around!! Follow my blog on http://foodlovinglovinglife.blogspot.com/ it could be an interesting read! :D If you have questions about me feel free to message me!! :D

Replies

• rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, we can encourage each other and hold each other accountable. I am in. I am currently doing two dvd programs I am starting week 8 of insanity and Chalean. They are hard and I dread it but I am truly seeing results so I dont want to stop...lol just want to make it to the finish if you know what I mean. We all let ourselves go after high school but each day is a new day. you will have your ups and downs but I will be here. you need to chat, vent what ever you need let me know. I wish you the best of luck. and congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Heather