HI!!!!

Options
Today is the day..... I got tired of saying I'm going to exercise and loose weight and I never do it. It's time for a change and today is the day. Just going to need some motivation. Feel free to add me...

Replies

• AmazinnGracie
    Options
    Hey! welcome~ =) I'm fairly new here too. Pretty much the same deal as you - decided enough is enough!
    I'll add you ^^! hope to see some progress with the coming weeks!!!!
    Good luck, buddy!
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can do this and there are tons of great people on here to support you with a world of knowledge. My suggestion, log your food (I figure if I am not then I am just lying to myself and it doesnt help) even if its a chocolate bar, a beer whatever. Everything in moderation and watch portion control that is where i seem to mess up. AND MOVE. walk, run, go up and downt he stairs, lift weights, lift soup cans work with what ever you got. You can do this. One day at a time, one meal at a time one step at a time! You are not alone we all have good days and bad! There are people here who care and will help if you want it. We all need motivation and sometimes to be held accountable. You can do this! Feel free to add me, anything I can do to help let me know

Heather
  • danj_64
    danj_64 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to both of you :)
  • FatAmbition
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm starting today as well. I'm also at that "I've had enough" stage.