Need some friends and support! Befriend me please?

Options
Hey everyone, I've been on mfp for a while but decided I need some more friends to help me stay on track and just chat advice etc!! I'm in Australia, I'm 35 and a mother to one young boy, I seem to go in cycles of being fit, getting unfit, getting fat again, feeling awful and the starting all over again!!! I'm tired of it and want to be consistent, not skinny, not beautiful, not anything but consistent!! Oh ok beautiful would be good too!!! So I'm currently in my lets get fit cycle and this time I'm not giving up, so I really need some peeps to help me out!!! Thanks ????

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Joy i live in the UK and been on MFP for a while close to target now but need to lose more body fat. I am a mum to 3 kids 2 boys and a girl. I know only too well the yoyo diet scenario but MFP has changed all that. i log daily and workout 6 days a week. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • sp98
    sp98 Posts: 46
    Options
    He there! I'm 33 from Brisbane and a mum to 2 beautiful boys. Feel free to add me ;-)
  • TighteningStrings
    Options
    Hiya! I'm in Aus too, and I've just started out on here. I've got two boys and am trying to lose about 50-60kgs :)
  • elaine1986
    Options
    hi there, elaine from scotland im 26 and new to this. feel free to add me. i have my best friends wedding in 6months time and due to stopping smoking a year ago i have put on 2 and a half stone. so the bridesmaids dress no onger fits well, so much preasure!!!! lol x
  • micl86
    micl86 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi my name is Martin, I am a soldier in the United States Army, a physical trainer for my soldiers and also my kiddies!!! lol I have been married for five years to my beautiful wife Rachel. I am currently trying to find other motivated individuals like myself to keep up with and stay informed so we can share ideas and motivate each other. I work out six days a week and eat all the right things in my book. lol... lets see if i can help someone out. or find someone who can do the same for me thanks!!!
  • reneeraw
    Options
    Hi Im Renee From Texas, 37, Mother of 3 teenage daughter, and college student. Feel free to add me
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and from the US. I'll be your buddy! I'm newish and im getting into shape to be a good role model for my niece. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • kathrynlouiseellis
    Options
    ???????????????????????????????? thankyou everyone for your friendship, I hope to show you support as well, thanks x
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've been on mfp for a while but decided I need some more friends to help me stay on track and just chat advice etc!! I'm in Australia, I'm 35 and a mother to one young boy, I seem to go in cycles of being fit, getting unfit, getting fat again, feeling awful and the starting all over again!!! I'm tired of it and want to be consistent, not skinny, not beautiful, not anything but consistent!! Oh ok beautiful would be good too!!! So I'm currently in my lets get fit cycle and this time I'm not giving up, so I really need some peeps to help me out!!! Thanks ????

Vicki, from KY. Friend me if you want. :smile:
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bruce...I'm on the old side...65, but if you need encouragement and more friends,I'm here. I know only too well how helpful friends can be.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options

Feel free to add me, I try to always comment on my friends' posts and to be positive :) I'm also available to chat if you need too!

I'm Ginny, French, 24 :)

Good luck!
    xx
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kamal from Mumbai, India. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Nikkia57
    Options
    Hello

I'm Nic and live in Canberra. I too go through cycles and trying (yet again) to get fit. Looking for someone who goes to Fernwood in Gungahlin to be an exercise buddy.

I am also looking at riding my bike part way to work.

Nic
  • pam3b
    pam3b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Pam from Barcelona, adding you! I am always looking for new friends to share tips and to stay on track.
  • juanita716
    Options
    Hi my make Nikki I'm a single mother of my 11 year old little girl who is autistic she encourages me to do this I need to lose about 60 to 70 pounds
  • mslainie
    Options
    you can friend me!
  • brandipoo
    brandipoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey there, from the US here, but just had a crazy dream about your country. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • nadinewhitley
    Options
    Hi im new to all this too! I am 5'9 and 150 lbs, getting married december 2013 and would like to get back down to 135 lbs ish, im not overweight but not happy either, im not the most motivated person either, so hoping MFP will help lol! feel free to add me anyone,
  • jgallinagh
    jgallinagh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

I recently joined MFP and am looking to connect folks with similar goals. Love to add some new friends to keep my motivation in a good place.

John
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey feel free to add me and we'll do this together :smile: :flowerforyou: xx