Options
    Wow! Good for you! :)
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You look great.:drinker:
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    50 pounds is great progress. Don't down play it, but rather celebrate every lost pound!
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and inspiring. Congratulations....50 lbs is a lot of weight to lose. The longer it takes you to lose it, the more permanent it will be. Keep posting your progress pics.
  • still_learning77
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Thank you all soooooo much! I really appreciate every single comment on here xxx
  • stockytoskinny
    Options
    I wouldn't have recognised you from the first picture to now! What a beautiful lady you are. The weight loss has really brought out the features of your face. And I love that dress! Congratulations and WELL DONE!
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    I wouldn't have recognised you from the first picture to now! What a beautiful lady you are. The weight loss has really brought out the features of your face. And I love that dress! Congratulations and WELL DONE!

Awww thank you! x
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done.
  • susiemou
    susiemou Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! You should be really proud of yourself, you look fantastic! ( and years younger!):smile:
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done. 50lb in a year is totally brilliant, i wish i could !! your beautiful x
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You look great. Looks like more than 50 - but that's probably because you lost at a nice slow rate and your body has caught up to the loss. Or maybe you're lifting or something :) Keep up the good work!
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    awesome job! You look great. Looks like more than 50 - but that's probably because you lost at a nice slow rate and your body has caught up to the loss. Or maybe you're lifting or something :) Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much everyone!

I am lifting, about 2 months now. Lifting 3 x a week and cardio 2 x a week. Since I started I only lost about 4-5lbs in those two months but lost about 4 inches off my waist lol.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    you look so great, and love your dress!! you are in insparation :)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    you rock!! looking good girl!! woo hoo!!
  • sheri555
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring, thank you for sharing your pics! You look amazing!
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    Awww I am so glad that I posted this, you have all made me feel amazing :) Thank you all xx
  • cama78
    cama78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look happy and well. Keep it up and nice job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you're doing great!
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job. What clothing size did you start at and what are you in now?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!