Two NSVs in One Morning!

Options
Good morning everyone! Two NSVs for today:

I woke up, looked in the mirror post-Thanksgiving-&-monthly-bloating & saw that my stomach is nearly flat. I'm so close that I started shaking! I looked at myself from every angle for 10 minutes. There is NO smiley that I can use to show how I feel!

Then, I put on some of my best-fitting jeans & saw that they were LOOSE (a size 3!). My others, too! I was never intending on losing a size when I started this journey, but here I am!

Thank you so much for everyone who's supported me! :heart:

P.S. Besides eating every little throughout the day & very little sodium, how do I keep my stomach flat all day long? Do I need to tighten up? I'm doing 6W6P (39 days left) & 30DS (9 days left).

Replies

• RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Two NSVs for today:

I woke up, looked in the mirror post-Thanksgiving-&-monthly-bloating & saw that my stomach is nearly flat. I'm so close that I started shaking! I looked at myself from every angle for 10 minutes. There is NO smiley that I can use to show how I feel!

Then, I put on some of my best-fitting jeans & saw that they were LOOSE (a size 3!). My others, too! I was never intending on losing a size when I started this journey, but here I am!

Thank you so much for everyone who's supported me! :heart:

P.S. Besides eating every little throughout the day & very little sodium, how do I keep my stomach flat all day long? Do I need to tighten up? I'm doing 6W6P (39 days left) & 30DS (9 days left).
    I can feel, hear & embrace your joy, how exciting, I am so happy for you! Thanks for the inspiration and please continue to do so by never ever letting your self down. Xxx
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success.
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!