Christmas Countdown

Options
Hi, Looking to get cracking and shift some pounds before Christmas, need all the support I can get!!

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I'm myself trying to lose a bit more weight before Xmas, even if I've been at it for almost a year now ;)

Good luck!

xx
    Ginny, 24.
  • Cobweb200
    Options
    me too. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • XoXoLJFitness
    Options
    You can add me and we can support each other. I would recommend getting some pictures up and getting your profile complete so you can be committed and also share your goals and successes with your community. Good luck! Today is going to be a good day for you!
  • keelymf
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'd love some support and motivation going into the Holiday season. :flowerforyou:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I want to lose 10 lbs. by Christmas!
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was doing well but fell off the wagon and now want to get back on it and try to lose 3kg by Christmas....need the extra support!
  • shayat72
    shayat72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new to this but I really want to get serious about losing weight. Need all the support I can get. I work full time in an office job (sitting most of the day) and come home exhausted to a husband, 3 kids an elderly father in law. I have to make separate meals for the kids and the FIL and I'll eat just about anything. I tell myself every single day that today is the day I will get on my treadmill but it never happens. Hoping to stick on this thing as of today.
    Feel free to add me - looking to get and give support :-)
  • amyleupton
    amyleupton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going travelling on the 2nd jan...I can't put a bikini on like this! Haha. I will need lots of support, especially with all the yummy food around in the lead up to Xmas! Xx
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great thanks guys for your support already!!
  • Mallory3215
    Mallory3215 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I am doing too. My birthday is also December 23rd, so I have extra motivation to get this done! Feel free to add me! :) I definitely need all the support!
  • amyleupton
    amyleupton Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Nearly December... Only 26 days until Xmas! How is everyone doing? X