"eat like a man, but look like a women"?? Friend me!

Options
Hi all! I'm looking for some lady friends who "eat like a man, but look like a woman" lol! I've decided to up my calorie goal to 2000 and would like some like minded friends who are willing to share support :). NETTING this much sorta scares me, so I feel that more friends I have that share the same mindset, the better. :)

Replies

• tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I am in that group, and after posting this in the public forums, I thought maybe I should have posted it there too. Will go do that!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    fell free to ad me
    I eat 2000 net calories, and sometimes go over
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I eat 2100 cals a day.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I eat 2200 to maintain, will be eating around 2000 in my cut.
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Am currently trying my darned hardest to net my BMR each day - 2300! Who knew eating that much food (while not eating crap) would be so tricky!

Feel free to add me :) (anyone)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be about something else. *disappointed*
  • ElleEmmeKay
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you... trying to get up to 1850 a day which is my tdee! I'll definitely add you :)
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - am eating above 2000. :)
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    1,800 calories here. Will be shifting to 2,000 over the next few weeks as I get closer to my body fat goal.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I eat large portions and lots of calories, but I eat girly foods like wine and baked chicken breast and beet salad with arugula. Feel free to add me or just check out my diary, it's open. :flowerforyou:
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1900 at the moment but I should probably be eating more. Would be nice to get some more friends with similar fitness and calorie goals so I don't feel so guilty eating 'higher' amounts :D
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Hah... I just eat like *me* and adjust my calories based on my activity level. I'm usually over 2000 cals per day and would rather work harder to be able to eat that much than kick back and cut back. Works for me.
  • Anais108
    Options
    Omg finally a group about gaining and not loosing. I have used this when I was in my darkest time with my ED, now I'm trying to reuse it in a different way. One more beneficial for myself. I'm trying my absolute hardest and get discouraged and distracted often. I try to eat 2000 a day but usually end up in the 1300-1600 relm. *sigh* I would love to find someone going through the same thing as me, or similar, that we can get encouragment from.