Jullian Michaels?

Options
Ok i want to know what your favorite vidoe of JM you like best? Which one gives better results??

Replies

• BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love ripped!! week four actually brings tears. LOVE IT!!

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    My favorite Jillian video is 6 week 6 pack or shred it with weights, you really work hard and really sweat doing these videos.
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30. Her "injuries make me ANGRRRRYYYY" tirades bring laughter to the workout.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I like 30 day shred and banish fat boost metabolism!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    My favorite Jillian video is 6 week 6 pack or shred it with weights, you really work hard and really sweat doing these videos.

wow can't wait to try it. Been looking for something new. thx
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    30 day shred and six week six pack love love love
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am doing Killer buns and thighs right now, but I have done 30 day shred and Ripped in 30. I like them all. She is determined to get our bodies in shape.
    03428 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm trying 30 day shred atm - only on day 4 though, but it's great so far, can really feel it already, which is impressive for a 20 minute workout!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels - I have one of her Wii workouts - I felt it the next day.
    Have you tried Shaun T's Insanity? Certainly not for the faint of heart or body!!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm on my final week of Body Revolution. Luv it! I have most of her dvds. I like the fact that they are short and give you a great workout.
  • Aexanatomy
    Options
    I'm currently on day 15 of 30 Day Shred. I love it. It's challenging, sweat inducing, and feels so good when you finish. I often find myself yelling at the screen, haha.
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS and plan on doing her Body Revolution next!!! Loveee her.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30DS, am now on 6 Week 6 Pack and also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, Yoga Meltdown and No More Trouble Zones. I've seen results with them all! When I get tired of her yelling, I mute the tv so I can focus on my moves better! LOL