Still No Friends >____<; Lol.

Options
Why helloooo there! :] The names Emily, nice to meet you :D

Just a girl who enjoys singing and gaming (Mainly play on the Xbx360 & sometimes ps3), randomly editing photos lol. Oh and recently have been cooking alot too. ^___^v

-- I admit; I've tried dieting before yet with no luck of keeping it up. I would be motivated, then sizzle down after a week or two. Only recently have I really gotten down and said "this is it."

I am looking forward to this journey, and am going to take it one step at a time.

I am always looking for friends so feel free to write to me! I promise I won't bite :D Hehe.

Replies

• xeanx
    xeanx Posts: 69
    Options
    Hi I've been on a few months. I login everyday and always comment on my friends updates. Feel free to add me.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Same with me! I've been on only since June and have had lots of help and motivation. We're all in this for the long haul of health and wellness, so I wouldn't mind having you as a friend!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Feel free to add me! :)
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I cook a lot too!
  • Rennohana
    Rennohana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all of the friend requests I've gotten already! Thank you :D
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't talk much but I'm always here reading most of what I see...
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    -- I admit; I've tried dieting before yet with no luck of keeping it up. I would be motivated, then sizzle down after a week or two. Only recently have I really gotten down and said "this is it."

One bit of advice - don't "diet." Make changes that you *will* be able to keep up. If that means simply eating less of the foods you love, or using alternates, or working out more to create the deficit, then do that.

I'm here every day - usually multiple times. All things considered, I'm pretty quiet, but comment on status updates when I see good stuff. Add me, if you want.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!, anyone can add me, i am on every day.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Important thing is the want is still in you. Just a matter of time now. GL feel free to add me. :drinker:

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rennohana
    Options

One bit of advice - don't "diet." Make changes that you *will* be able to keep up. If that means simply eating less of the foods you love, or using alternates, or working out more to create the deficit, then do that.

I'm here every day - usually multiple times. All things considered, I'm pretty quiet, but comment on status updates when I see good stuff. Add me, if you want.

Thank you for your advice! I have definitely made some changes on my eating. Its great seeing my body do things i wouldnt have been able to do just a month ago or so.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    :heart:
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

Thank you for your advice! I have definitely made some changes on my eating. Its great seeing my body do things i wouldnt have been able to do just a month ago or so.

I agree. When I first started I would be doing a hip flexor stretch and have to stand up when switching arms to shift the belly flab out of the way. Now I just twist without the lift! :)
  • bcerz811
    bcerz811 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welcome :) feel free to add me if you want!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Emily. I wish you all the luck in the world with this journey. Feel free to add me if you want. I log in everday... and try to remain supportive of all of my friends.
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Love gaming. Zelda is my fav but I've been nolifeing Skyrim lately. I've pretty active, on every day. Feel free to add me! ^___^
  • pkdscript
    pkdscript Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    well, I guess we can always use a friend. This is a great way to lose weight. When I track, I lose. Lost, almost immediately, (well like 3 weeks), 10 lbs. I find that when I get lazy and don't track my calories, that is when I gain. So, good luck! I am wating to get a smart phone so I can put the app on my phone! I had a neighbor who followed this religiously, probably obesssively, and lost 75 lbs! Wow..
  • Rennohana
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all of the requests and support! :)
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I always post to my friends and I am good at motivating them also.
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone. I log everyday. Read and comment on friend's statuses but don't hit message boards very often.