Walking Dead 11-25

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
I love this show. This season is turning out way better than last season. My favorite parts of the show:

- Maggie. I'm not going to ruin it for the DVR folks but I thought to myself "No! Don't let the show go in that direction! Don't do that!"
- Glen taking down a walker while he's all tied up. He's a bad *kitten*.
- When they fed the hermit to the walkers.

Replies

• NickDHussin
    Options
    I loved this episode! Glen is indeed a bad *kitten*! I was just wishing they are started the siege for 20 seconds before breaking to credits.

Also! A bit upset that next episode is the mid season finale....BS
  • shell22holmes
    Options
    Great episode. Most talking Michonne has done !!!!
    I just started reading the comics and I was thinking the same thing re/Maggie and the Gov.
    I like that Rick is back to himself.
    I still wanna rip that effing hat off of Carl.
    I prefer lil'asskicker to Judith.
    Merle was such a douche.....but I think deep down he will side with Daryl over the Gov.
    And Glenn.....new found respect for him. He was freaking amazing. The whole time I was thinking "break the chair....break the chair.....beat the f out that zombie.
    Not looking forward to a two month break........but oh well. Gotta wait long for Breaking Bad.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It was a great episode... but I had a different strategy then Glenn... Ida sat on his face with the chair (of course) after he knocked him down... it woulda been kinda funny, no?!
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    My friend actually gave me a box of all the comics up to current..I may just have to read those while I wait those 2 months.
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    It was a great episode... but I had a different strategy then Glenn... Ida sat on his face with the chair (of course) after he knocked him down... it woulda been kinda funny, no?!
    That is exactly what I was thinking, if it still had legs then you could get one in his head. And if the legs were gone just flatten him!
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    I <3 Glenn even more after this episode. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

And Maggie shirtless. :love:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    But he did still have legs when he knocked him over... then he beat them off :S

Anyway, it woulda been a different strategy but same effect!
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just started reading the comics and I was thinking the same thing re/Maggie and the Gov.
    Merle was such a douche.....but I think deep down he will side with Daryl over the Gov.
    And Glenn.....new found respect for him. He was freaking amazing. The whole time I was thinking "break the chair....break the chair.....beat the f out that zombie.
    Not looking forward to a two month break........but oh well. Gotta wait long for Breaking Bad.

^^^^ totally this^^^ I couldn't have said it better myself! And yup, gotta wait longer for Breaking Bad so 2 months isn't TOO long!! Guess I'll have to amuse myself with Dexter for the time being!! LOL
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Glenn is bad *kitten*, justsayin..
  • shell22holmes
    Options

^^^^ totally this^^^ I couldn't have said it better myself! And yup, gotta wait longer for Breaking Bad so 2 months isn't TOO long!! Guess I'll have to amuse myself with Dexter for the time being!! LOL

But there is only 3 more episodes of Dexter......:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I think an important incident regarding Rick will happen and have thought that since Season 1 and Meryl cutting his own hand off to excape (while Darryl and Meryl are not part of the comics, its easy to see (i think) how they will tie the incident in question with Rick to Meryl.

My guess is next week Rick and Daryl etc will be captured and the cliffhanger until feb will be what will Meryl and Daryl do (I think that ultimately Daryl will off Meryl by the end of the season and Michonne hopefully does what she does in the comics to a certain other)
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    This show was awesome! Left me wanting for more.

Glen is a total badass!

Maggie would have ripped her clothes off if she would have witnessed Glen killing the walker while he was tied to the chair!

I am worried about the future of the baby.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

That's what I was yelling at the TV screen for him to do!!! LOL Yes, I talk to the TV.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

^^ This.. what's up with the mid break ugh.. BB & TWD are the 2 best shows ever :smile:
  • shell22holmes
    Options
    I think an important incident regarding Rick will happen and have thought that since Season 1 and Meryl cutting his own hand off to excape (while Darryl and Meryl are not part of the comics, its easy to see (i think) how they will tie the incident in question with Rick to Meryl.

My guess is next week Rick and Daryl etc will be captured and the cliffhanger until feb will be what will Meryl and Daryl do (I think that ultimately Daryl will off Meryl by the end of the season and Michonne hopefully does what she does in the comics to a certain other)

I heard that they are adding Daryl to the comics.

I'm only on comic # 30.....I have them downloaded on my e-reader. I like the comics......a lot of differences between the show & comics.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You must be a few episodes ahead of the UK
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I didn't get into the show until this year, then I had to do a marathon of seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix!! My kids were the ones who got me into it, it's the only quiet hour in the house LMAO!!

Love, love LOVE Glen <3 If anything happened to him, I think I'd have to quit watching :-( Loved how he killed the zombie!
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump!