Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Wow Amanda!! Good thing you checked!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    I posted the SS but I didn't have time to change the Spotlight. If anyone has suggestions let me know!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm gonna give it a try:

24weeks.jpg
    24 Weeks

0216002109.jpg
    Kiana Louise :heart:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Amanda ~ amazing what a little investigation will turn up!! Good for you for checking into it!!!

Busymom ~ I really don't think we have to have a different spotlight every week... That begins to be more of a headache than anything else :laugh: But, that is just my opinion...
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Yollie ~ Yay!!! Your baby bump!!! So precious!! I am so happy for you!! I LOVED being pregnant!! Congrats again!! :drinker: And thank you for sharing your pics with us :happy:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yollie ~ Yay!!! Your baby bump!!! So precious!! I am so happy for you!! I LOVED being pregnant!! Congrats again!! :drinker: And thank you for sharing your pics with us :happy:

Thanks! I like being pregnant, can't say that I Love it though haha. I only have 13-16 weeks to go depending if I need a c-section or not. Then I get 6-9 months break before trying for our 4th and final baby. After that, I am DONE!!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Just as I'm getting back on track my lit professors knock me down with a one-two punch. Two novels (both around 250 pages) I have to read next week. One of them I have to write a 1500 word essay on it by Wednesday (complete with secondary sources), and the other I have to have finished by Thursday for the quiz on it.

My alternative? Failing and/or killing one of my professors (Essay man) and going to jail.

Needless to say I will be absent from the postings next week. I'll remember to weigh in and try to keep up with tracking. Maybe I'll go to pencil/paper for this coming week. Maybe I can carve time out on Sunday to plan out my whole week. Do the shopping and pre package some stuff so I can just grab and go during the week. And I hope I can avoid the major stress eating I did tonight when I realized that both novel weeks were in fact the same ones. And the anxiety attack.

I hate my lit professors. A pox upon their houses.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yolie! How CUUUTE! You look GREAT!

KJ, I agree! once a week is getting to be toooo much. :laugh: How often should we do it? once a month?

Amanmda- I hope your week goes well! Just try to log your food ahead of time and print it out and keep it with you so you know what you have planned for calories. :happy: