Replies

• yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam has helped me lose baby weight 3x now! I often turn to it now when I can't get away from the house or do outdoor workouts. Try it out, you won't be disappointed! Check out the calorie burn- you burn more with TJ than running even!
  • mboland76
    mboland76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have both Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I have lower back issues and find Turbo Fire to be just a little too bit hard on my back right now. I do great with the workout as long as my feet don't leave the ground (TF has a lot of leaping and jumping). I'm starting Turbo Jam tonight, with the hopes of working my way up to Turbo Fire. :)
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight too!!!
    4 weeks until Christmas...works out perfectly!
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I bought turbo jam at a book/dvd store while they were having a sale for $5!! I am starting tonight... Which means I skipped my day 1 ( I want to finish by Christmas Eve) but I have been kind of sick fighting whatever is going around... But I want to start today so I will just start on day 2 of the beginners schedule... I'm super excited and think I will stick with the 30 days since it gives you weekends off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!