Looking for friends, support and conversation!

Options
I am new to this, but I am starting a new journey in my life. I have been overweight all of my life and I am finally fed up with it. I am doing what I can to change my lifestyles and eating habits. It is not the easiest thing to do, as we all know. I am looking for friends to talk to, friends to support and good conversations and friendships. I think this will help keep me motivated!

TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!! <3

Replies

• ice826
    ice826 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey. My name is ICE. I have been doing this for a little while but just decided to join a group, request friends and post last night. I am pretty much a loner but I do believe in positive support. My advice for you - Hang in there. Read a book while doing cardio:wink: , pump some iron, and dont let what others think or say determine your success or failure. Just keep moving. Your body will tell you when its time to go to another level. PEACE.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    best wishes on your journey
    midnighttrain.gif \m/
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Welcome :heart:
  • joyundefined
    Options
    feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    best wishes on your journey
    midnighttrain.gif \m/

Awesome.
  • bamoya23
    bamoya23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Its great that you joined this site. I got off track for a while but now back in action. What has helped me tons is having friends and encouragement on this site. The support is great and helps. I have had moments of giving up and I voiced it on here and my friends encourage me and sometimes thats all you need...is support. I wish you the best and I know you will do great.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I love seeing people taking control of their lives. I would love to help you on your journey. Today is a life changing day for you!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    All about motivation and offering TIPS.

ADD ME
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @rmbaker

Hi, I'm Kamal from Mumbai, India. Feel free to add me. :)
  • marjyp
    marjyp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would love to help you with your journey and to get the same from you. I have fallen off before and am looking for encouragement to keep going.
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me,check my profile of before and after pics, been doing this for almost a year, IT WORKS! Good luck and looking forward to supporting each other.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on your first step to success! Yes, recognizing you need to do something is great but you've actually "DONE" something; action speaks louder than words!

I battled weight my whole life as well; I finally took charge and took it off at the age of 38. I love the new me! It's me only BETTER! :wink: No husband expects their wife to weigh LESS and have a tighter body after 18 years of marriage than the day they were married at age 20! :bigsmile: Now we've been married 23 years and the side benefits just keep getting better. :wink: