friends, motivation, support!

Options
Hi, I've been on here (properly) for just over 2 weeks now and am really enjoying using the calorie tracker. Unfortunately I have no 'real life' friends who feel the need to be healthy or want to tone up/lose weight so some motivation or support from anyone on here would be great! Please add me as a friend! I am nearly 24, about 9 stone 5 and 5'5". I don't want to lose an excess of weight, I simply want to maintain a healthy, lower calorie diet. I go to the gym and stopped smoking over 6 months ago. My partner is also healthy eating but refuses to join the site! My goal is to consume 1400 calories or less per day and completely cut out crisps, chocolate bars and take away foods (so far I have managed all of these and feel much better for it)

Look forward to hearing from someone (I hope)

Heather

Replies

31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Welcome :heart:
  • heather_stella
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me. :)
  • goBlake
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well!
    I'm 22 and all new here! I would love to have motivational friends!

:-)
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a big fan of the calories tracker. I'm also looking for friends and those that will help and support me. We are all in this together! :)
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends, please feel free to add me. I have been here almost a year and seeing great results, I'm happy to share my experience with you new folks. Welcome to MFP!
  • Bubble105
    Bubble105 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I have a fair amount of weight to lose so I'm pretty motivated :)
  • jsickman12
    jsickman12 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me.
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can add me!!!