2»

Replies

• BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Welcome to MFP
    Im here for the long haul Ive got a long way to go
    Feel free to add me always happy to help along other people who are with me
    Good luck on your journey :smile: :flowerforyou: xx
  • Overall I need to lose about 60-70 lbs, but I'm making myself take it slow and doing 10-20 lbs increment goals. I think that helps more because you feel less pressure of "Oh my god I have that much more to go."
  • I am also trying to do it 10 at a time...my fisrt goal was by the end of this week..I didn't make 10 but I did hit 9 lbs. lost. But I am not letting it get to me just happy that I have lost that much...my next is Christmas to be down 10 to 15
  • Hello! I need to lose about 100lbs, but I am aiming for 50 initially. I would love to join your group. I'm interested in hearing about meal/reciepe suggestions.:smile:
  • I'm new to the site, but not to losing weight and counting cals.. would love to meet some new friends to chat with, get tips from, support each other etc. I have a lot to lose and am so extremely dedicated to reaching my goal.

I want to be part of your dedicated and supportive group!

I'm new here too--not even two weeks yet, but I feel as you do, "so extremely dedicated to reaching my goal." I find the food log enlightening and kinda fun, but I could sure use some pals here to help me feel less alone! I have 70 pounds to lose, but that number feels so big, so I'm focusing on smaller goals. I chose the recommended path of making a lifestyle change rather than crash dieting, because I NEVER want to feel this unhealthy again! Yes, I want to fit into my clothes again, and I'd like to feel attractive again, but most of all, I want to be healthier and have the energy to do the things I love and care for the people I love.
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Any and everyone is free to add me. I've met some great MFP friends and having support has been amazing!!
  • I've lost 12 lbs so far, and I have 68.8 lbs to lose! I've been on here since september, so not that long!
  • i wanna lose 90 pounds and today is day one! my goal is 40 pounds in two months which i know is kinda of unrealitic but ive got to do it. i had breat reduction surgery in march and i always said that my execse that i didnt exersice was my breasts were too big well now i dont have an excuse! so here we go!!