Earned extra calories

Options
I was wondering can you bank extra calories you dont eat for another day? Can I save extra calories for the weekend or special occassion?

Replies

• fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    I don't know about other people, but I tend to use my eaten calories on the weekend for an extra treat or bigger meal. I've found that if I keep my calories consistenly low without splurging once a week, my weight loss slows down. So I usually have some calories left over during the week and I use some of them for "special occasions".

How about other people? What do you do?
  • Chiqueta
    Chiqueta Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't really see anything wrong with that. I wil sometimes eat a little less on some days if I know I'm going to eat higher calorie stuff for a special occassion.
  • leelu
    leelu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    my trainer actually advised me to work out my calories on a weekly basis not a daily one - so the ups and downs of a single meal or a treat are more easily accounted for with out going over
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys

Do anyone else save uneaten calories
  • Chris04626
    Options
    No and wouldn't save any, id just let uneaten calories go towards creating a larger deficit so you can lose more weight. If your gonna eat a big meal or junk have light meals for breakfast and lunch and then a big super but stay withing your daily allowance
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wonder would it still equal out the same if you account for weekly caloric intake.