crustless chicken broccoli quiche ~ 167 cal per serving

Options

Replies

• Sku11Leader
    Options
    How well do leftovers keep? It's just me and I'd have to string this out over a week eating a serving every day.
  • bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    BUMPING

i wonder if you would have to cook the broccoli first or if it would bake in the oven? I don't like mushy broccoli. I guess I'll have to experiment. Thanks for the recipe!
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing!!
  • seffti
    Options
    I'm definitely trying this recipe! Also, can someone please tell me what "Bump or Bumping" means? I'm pretty new to this. Thanks!! :happy:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Ooooo... *bump*
  • ciarastacey
    ciarastacey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump !
  • Crazy_Diet_Mom
    Options
    Sounds like dinner to me. :wink: Thanks.
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Sounds wonderful.
  • beeper211
    Options
    bump
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yummy So going to make this real soon!!
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump, sounds good. And an idea that I have been using lately to make my recipes healthier, is that whenever a recipe calls for bread crumbs, I substitute ground flax meal. It works in pretty much anything and gives way more nutritional value!
  • Mollie007
    Options
    I'm definitely trying this recipe! Also, can someone please tell me what "Bump or Bumping" means? I'm pretty new to this. Thanks!! :happy:

Thanks for the recipe! I wouldn't have thought to add basil. Do you use frozen or fresh broccoli?

When you add a reply, it bumps the thread to the top of the category it's in. (So, it would be at the top of the "recipes" category). So, rather than having to look back a few pages, if you reply to it, it "bumps" it back up to the top. Then when you are home or wherever and can get the info written down or printed, you don't have to go look for it pages back. Does that make sense?
  • yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This sounds delish! Definitely going to try!! Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • TigressPat
    Options
    bump
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Thanks for the recipe! I wouldn't have thought to add basil. Do you use frozen or fresh broccoli?

When you add a reply, it bumps the thread to the top of the category it's in. (So, it would be at the top of the "recipes" category). So, rather than having to look back a few pages, if you reply to it, it "bumps" it back up to the top. Then when you are home or wherever and can get the info written down or printed, you don't have to go look for it pages back. Does that make sense?

Bumping also adds it to your "My Topics" section under the forums, so you don't have to look in the categories at all. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Yum! Bump for later - thanks!