First target reached...180lbs - 150 lbs (photos)

Options
The change isn't drastic but I promised myself I'd put some pics of me 'out there' when I reached my first goal of getting into the '10 stones'... so here I am at 10 stone 10 lbs (150lbs/68.3kg) and feeling pretty good about myself!

I started off in March of this year (2012) at around 180lb and felt horrible :( I've wanted to lose weight for as long as I can remember but never had the motivation or dedication to do it.

This is me on/around my birthday last year, 5th December:
3.jpg
13.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg

And this is me today, about a week away from my next birthday and about 30lbs lighter!
4.png
2.png
6.jpg

As I said, not the biggest change in the world (i think it all came off my chins!) but I'm definitely on my way - I hope there's a little bit of difference but not many people have commented so I'm not sure...! Either way at 5 foot 7 I've gone from a UK 14/16 to a UK 12 in most clothes and have lost 5 inches off my waist (34.5 to 29.5 inches). I'm feeling much healthier and happier and have changed my outlook on food completely! The last two months I completely forgot about calorie counting and yet didn't gain a pound which I guess is proof that I've changed how I naturally eat.

Anyway... thanks for looking! I'll post more pics when I hit the next goal of 140lbs!

Replies

• VinylHearts
    Options
    Damn girl, great job! Keep it up :)
  • rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just fixed x
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    3.jpg
    13.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.jpg

4.png
    2.png
    6.jpg

Hopefully this worked.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I am currently sitting at 180 and my goal is 150, so you have given me a little boost in my motivation. You look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    Just fixed x

lol - I tried!
  • SharClark40
    Options
    I can see your photos and WOW! It's hard for YOU to see the difference, but I can see a BIG difference! You were a gorgeous girl before, and you are even more so NOW! Happy birthday and GREAT JOB! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference...especially in your face! Great job and happy almost birthday! You look fantastic!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is a BIG difference, you look great, well done :smile:
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • kaw811
    kaw811 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is huge! You look great! Maybe few comment because they are jealous! Good job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look good...drastic or not....30pds is something to be so proud of...but the difference is AMAZING...
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference in your face. Beautiful!!! Congratulations!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow, glamour girl. You looked very pretty before, but even better now. Good for you.
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look beautiful!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Be proud!! There is a great difference, like the above said you just can't see it. You took it nice and slow over a good part of the year so those who see you all the time may not be paying close enough attention. I bet if you run into someone who hasn't seen you in a while they will notice immediately. Great job!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!
  • xeanx
    xeanx Posts: 69
    Options
    You look great!!
  • rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone thank you for your comments! I know posting pics like this is so narcissistic but I'm really proud of myself and I guess just wanted a bit of reassurance that I was doing well! You've all made me feel lovely :)

p.s sorry for the crap quality of the pictures of me in my purple dress (and the closed eyes!) - it's the dress I'm going to wear out for dinner next week and my mum wanted to take some quick snaps of me in it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!