First time MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi! This is my first time on here. After seeing my doc the other day I realized I need to get myself into shape! She suggested this site- it is going to be a tough journey but I think with these tools to keep me motivated I can do it! 20 lbs, before summer- here I go!

Replies

• mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    emotwave.gif
    MFP's a great place, but you have to make some friends for support! Jump right in on the forums and you'll get some buddies. :-)
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and it is a great place for support and motivation. We are glad you are here. God Bless, brenda
  • nicola_743
    Options
    Welcome to the site and it is a great place for support and motivation. We are glad you are here. God Bless, brenda

Wow! I think you're amazing and well done on your amazing achievement! How long did it take you to lose that weight? Do you have any tips?? X
  • lulu64uk
    lulu64uk Posts: 62
    Options
    welcome to the site, am fairly new to MFP, but it is proving to be a godsend ! Wishing you well with your venture :O)
  • krxsmith78
    krxsmith78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined on Thursday when my doctor, who also uses this site, recommended it to me. Trying to get back to my pre baby weight since having my son 9 yrs ago next Saturday. Has been a struggle but I know with this site, friends and family I can do this! So far down 2lbs :happy: