30 day challenge. Anyone up for an overhaul by Christmas?

Replies

• Hi everyone, I'm new to myfitnesspal, and motivated to drop some weight. I have the alarm set to start to 30 day shred tmrw morning!! Feel good knowing you all are doing the same :) 30 days from today is christmas, wow!!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    I would love to do this. Please send me the group name. :)
  • I'm in!!

I'm looking forward to being inches/pounds smaller by Christmas!
  • I am new to this site I am in need to challege myself had a little girl 9 months ago and right now I am at my biggest ever 225 I am not feeling well and need to do this for myself and my Kids for a better me
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Add me? I'm in!!
  • id love to do this :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Count me in.
  • I'd like to participate, too. I need some serious motivation, since I have gained several stress pounds over the last few months. Sigh. Could you either add me to the group, or give me the group name?
  • mitzhogue
    mitzhogue Posts: 132 Member
    i'm into this, 110%!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Lordy, I am in!!!!!!!!
  • I am in Miss!
  • blueday617
    blueday617 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm in! My goal is to lose 12 pounds by Christmas. :happy:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Ok I think I sent everyone an invite :)
    If I missed you ... private message me and I'll send you an invite
    Thanks!! Good luck!
  • Im in :)
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Good luck! I know you can do it! Just deciding to change and put yourself to a goal is a success! I hope to be able to keep running outside in -10 degree weather. I hate hate hate! The cold, so this is a huge challenge.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    I'd like to get in on this challenge! How do I join?
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    I'd love to join for the added motivation :) I'd like to get through a holiday season without putting on weight.
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    I would love to do this with you. I need a serious over haul because I actually want to join the service. As of right now the decision is between the ARMY and NAVY but either way I want active duty deployment. I know if I can lose this weight I can make it through basic. I'm doing this for myself, my family and my country and I want to be a success. It would really make a difference if I had someone who was like "hey how are you doing?" "Did you work out today.." ect. My overall goal is February.

Hi There, I was in the Navy for 8 years and loved every minute of it, so I say "GO NAVY". I'll add you as a friend, feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    I will definitely join you. This is a very doable challenge!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    I will join ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!