home workouts with no treadmill

Options
I need some home workout options with no weights and no treadmill for the home. i dont have either and dont really have the time to go to the gym. im a stay at home mom with no baby sitter... any suggestions guys.

Replies

• lady_jessi
    lady_jessi Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    There's a Leslie Sanzone video on youtube. Walk 3 miles. And you can do body weight excersices. Hopefully some other folks will have some better suggestions, but that's what comes to mind. I've even done part of the walking video while holding my gigantic 38 lb 2 year old. lol Good luck.
  • l_rath
    Options
    Are you looking for cardio or strength training?

For cardio, you could always pick up some dvds and use those in the living room. You could also walk around the house while being at home, and sit very little. For strength training you could just do pushups, situps, planks, lunges, all sorts of other things around the house without weights. Or for weights, you could use simple things like cans from the cupboard, any additional weight will do. this link there is a document on "25 Easy Ways to Get Exercise" maybe you could use them, good luck! :)
    http://www.bhg.com/health-family/fitness/workouts-programs/25-easy-ways-to-get-exercise/#page=8