No More 'Skinny Fat!' - 1 year progress (Pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Vtron9
    Vtron9 Posts: 18
    Options
    What an amazing difference! After looking at your before/after pics I am kicking myself for not doing the same. I still have 15 lbs to go, so there's still time...

I love that your progress manifests in actual health changes, i.e. your breathing. My husband is not long for his high blood pressure medication due to the changes he's made.

Good on ya girl!!!

Thank you! Honestly, I'm happiest about my energy levels and ability to breathe (and sleep through an entire night without having to wake up wheezing). That's so great about your husband! One thing I've learned is that there's no substitute for a healthy lifestyle when you want to feel awesome all the time.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, since you made the comment, that you don't LOOK underweight. As a matter of fact, you look spot on. I think the muscle gain is an excellent goal. Great job!
  • Vtron9
    Options
    Just wanted to say, since you made the comment, that you don't LOOK underweight. As a matter of fact, you look spot on. I think the muscle gain is an excellent goal. Great job!

Thank you so much! Hopefully muscle gain happens primarily in the *ahem* glute region :D haha
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I love that your story is not just about looking good, but feeling good too. Good for you for taking control of your diet and figuring out what you could do to make the positive changes that you have. The best feeling in the world is realizing how much better you feel and how much more energy you have when eating better and being able to exercise.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You are a great example of what it actually means to be "fit"
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Bump
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great outcome! A year ago, you looked good. Now, you look AMAZING!
  • Vtron9
    Options
    Wow thanks everybody for the amazing comments. I never thought I'd get so many replies, let alone compliments! Thank you all so much
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Nice thigh gap!
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Nice progress! Well done :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS!!!! You have done a great job. Congratulations....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!