Samsung galaxy 3 phone anyone?

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Anyone have one and do you like it? Dh ordered me one and I should be getting it today.

Thanks!

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Love mine.
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Ive got the Note 2...very impressed just like the s3 but bigger
  • ThustonHowell
    Options
    Best phone I've ever had. Thank god I have big mitts.

That was very nice of your Designated Hitter.
  • ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Options
    Love mine!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    <---- Has the GALAXY 3
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Got it couple of days ago, It's amazing! You will never regret buying it!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has one and he loves it. He's a total techno-snob so if he likes it, it has to be up to a good standard aha
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have it annnnnnnnd i Looooove it! Best phone ever! ok actually the note 2 looks like its the best phone ever but I love my S3!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My personal cell is a Samsung Galaxy S2 and my work cell is a Galaxy S3. Both phones absolutely rock without a single hiccup or problem. The S3 has more rounded edges and it took a little getting used to holding the phone compared to the S2. Now that I am comfortable with the S3, I can say that it is an awesome phone.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    think m getting one when current contract dies
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    My BF has one and he loves it. I'm thinking of getting one. The camera and video camera is amazing.
  • stephendamour
    Options
    I love my S3.
    A buddy of mine has been a long time Iphone user and he made the move and loves it.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I have the old Galaxy S and love it. I want the Galaxy Note II though, because I don't really talk on the phone much and do a lot of web browsing and ebook reading.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Love it, best phone I've had. No complaints.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I just got the Note 2 and love it.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Spent ages trying to choose between i5 and SG3.....plumped for the SG3.......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Previous phones were an iPhone 3, then iPhone 4. I was completely underwhelmed by the iPhone 5 features and jumped ship to the Galaxy S3. I was absolutely blown away how superior it was to the old iPhone 4. I knew it would have some better features, but it was jut all around better in every aspect. iPhone has A LOT of catching up to do!

Enjoy your GS3!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I got the S3 after debating whether to go with it or the i5. The specs on the S3 are even better than the i5, so I went with that. I have heard that if you're going from an iPhone to an Android, that there is a learning curve, but this is the first smart phone I've ever owned, so it all seems pretty intuitive to me. And the S3 is just a sexy phone overall. Yes, phones can be sexy.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Love mine but invest in a good case for it. The screen is big and the rounded edges make it a little more prone to cracking. Cracked mine after two weeks. Replaced it myself, works great now.