Newbie (there's an original subject line, eh?)

Options
I joined last week, but I haven't been posting or logging as diligently as I should. But maybe with the support of other Newbies, I can stay the course and succeed. Anyone want to take the journey together (there has to be a better way to discribe this than JOURNEY)!!!!:happy:

Replies

• hiphopjunkie02
    hiphopjunkie02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im not technically a newbie but I am restarting my weightloss "journey" after having fallen off the wagon sometime ago.. would love to be encouragment buddies!!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im not technically a newbie but I am restarting my weightloss "journey" after having fallen off the wagon sometime ago.. would love to be encouragment buddies!!

I'm in the same boat. The more (buddies) the merrier!!!
  • busybee507
    Options
    Trek, voyage, mission..... I don't know, I'm all out! But I'm looking for friends too :) I am new, just joined today and so far I'm on a mission ;) See ya around!
  • Zedusa
    Zedusa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Trek, voyage, mission..... I don't know, I'm all out! But I'm looking for friends too :) I am new, just joined today and so far I'm on a mission ;) See ya around!
    [/quote

Agreed this is the greatest mission yet!
  • busychiklet
    Options
    Hi, count me in! I think we should think of it as a mission, something mysterious and exciting will be at the end of this! I'm pretty proud of myself, got home from work and immediately went down to exercise, now I just need keep motivated.