Options

Replies

• Tazzymk
    Tazzymk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great.
  • Devoninski
    Options
    Great job!!! I am very excited to meet that milestone as well - you post makes me want it even more. You look fantastic :)
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :D You're doing so great!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I have lost the same amount but started off at 264. I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see you at your goal weight. What calorie range are you eating? What kind of working out are you doing?
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    Love it! Congratulations...that's my first major goal too!
  • tidetevo
    tidetevo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congradulation 199 what a wonderful number
  • naner61
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!! Excellent job!
  • jnoire
    jnoire Posts: 43
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! I'm almost there with you!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    You look awesome. I have lost the same amount but started off at 264. I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see you at your goal weight. What calorie range are you eating? What kind of working out are you doing?

Thanks so much! I am eating about 1400-1500 a day. For exercising I'm either doing the elliptical trainer, zumba and I just recently started doing TaeBo. :)
  • Julesoola
    Julesoola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh!!! I'm so close, too! I'm at 201 as of this morning. High weight was 270, started losing again this August at 254. EEEEEK, can't wait!
  • LosingWeightKate
    LosingWeightKate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're looking great!
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    Thanks so much you guys! This sure makes me feel even better about myself, and keeps me motivated to keep going! I'm so glad that these forums are full of people who just want to see others succeed! We can all make it!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm looking forward to seeing 199 myself :)
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    ONDERLAND! That's awesome!!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    One of the most amazing feelings. ENJOY and congratulations on your weight loss so far. Keep at it and stay strong.
  • ashmorgstraws
    Options
    I feel a good bit better. Both about myself in general and the fact that I feel that I can do more and not get winded so easily. I used to run maybe for 20 seconds and be winded. Now I can run for a few minutes without that happening. :) It's not just to look good...it's to feel good.
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow good job! You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!