Hi I'm new anyone from Toledo Ohio???

Options
Hi, I'm JeJe and I am soooooooo tired of being over weight! so a friend told me about this site and i'm giving it a whirl. I am hoping maybe i'll meet some local women to walk and stuff with. I'm also hoping to find women to talk to and connect with during my weight loss so from ohio or not im more than willing to be friends!

Replies

• AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to the site. I'm from Columbus, Ohio. Not exactly Toledo, but not too terribly far!
  • Freda
    Freda Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I am from Napoleon just west of you. I love this site and it worked for me. If you use it faithfully you will see results. :flowerforyou:
  • Mz_JeJe
    Mz_JeJe Posts: 2
    Options
    well thank you so much for your response an encouragement! I am hoping this will work for me! feel free to add me.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hi! I'm from the Fremont / Tiffin, OH area. :flowerforyou: You can do this! We are all doing this gain / lose / maintain... we are all here to be healthy! :bigsmile: Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • ashley16
    ashley16 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello, I am from Defiance, Ohio.....I am have been struggling with my weight my whole life, so I am trying super hard to fix that. It surely isn't easy when all your friends are super skinny or just don't care and eat everything in front of you, but I am been strong so hopefully that will keep going.